- From the following organization: Republican Party of Florida
- In the following location: Florida
- Description: This mailer uses scare tactics to suggest Americans must “vote Republican” to keep America safe. That’s a false choice.
- From the following organizations: Republican Party of New Mexico
- In the following locations: Colorado, New Mexico
- Description: This deceptive mailer drastically distorts Barack’s position on diplomacy.
- From the following organizations: Paid for by the Republican National Committee, authorized by McCain-Palin 2008
- In the following locations: Maine, North Carolina, Missouri
- From the following organizations: Republican National Committee
- In the following locations: Iowa, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania
- From the following organizations: Republican Party of New Mexico, Republican Party of Florida, Republican Party of Iowa
- In the following locations: New Mexico, Florida, Iowa
- Description: This mailer attacks Barack Obama’s position on choice.
- From the following organizations: Republican National Committee and McCain-Palin campaign
- In the following locations: Missouri, Virginia, Iowa, Florida
Sen. John McCain this week gave his personal stamp of approval to one of the toughest pieces of direct mail in the 2008 campaign.
The brochure, which is being sent to voters in Virginia and Missouri, features a picture of what is either a plane about to crash into a building full of people or an airport departure gate, along with the words: "Terrorists Don't Care Who They Hurt."
The other side of the mailer says: "Barack Obama Thinks Terrorists Just Need a Good Talking To."
Controversial? Yes. But is McCain proud of it? Absolutely, according to an interview McCain gave to KDSD, a local television station in Missouri.
In the interview, McCain is shown the flier and asked if he's proud of it. "Absolutely," he said.
- From the following organizations: Republican Party of Virginia, Wisconsin Republican Party
- In the following locations: Virginia, Wisconsin
Please feel free to use information and link to this website and any postings, but please give credit, preferably with hyperlink. I am happy to help with your research.
Please stumble, digg it, reddit, and any other social bookmarking you like below: