Pages

Monday, September 15, 2008

Support Oprah for Refusing to Interview Sarah Palin

Support Oprah


I fully support Oprah for refusing to interview Sarah Palin on her show. Unfortunately, she is coming under fire for refusing to do so.

The Florida Federation of Republican Women made the decision to boycott the Oprah Winfrey Show Saturday, after Oprah refused to have Gov. Sarah Palin. They are also asking members to cancel their subscriptions to O Magazine.

"Women in Florida helped build Oprah into the icon she is today," Linda Ivell, President of the FFRW said in a statement. "We are deeply disappointed in Ms. Winfrey's decision to sit out the greatest political moment in the history of women since suffrage."

Linda, Linda, Linda. Sarah Palin is a disappointment to us women. Please read my posts on her. She hunts, she supports aerial hunting of wolves, she abuses her power, and if anything she is against giving women the ability to choose things for themselves. She is against abortion even in the case of rape and incest. What kind of women is she really?

I urge Linda and the Florida Federation of Republican Women to read my posts, to do some research, and learn why Oprah has very good reasons to not want Sarah Palin on her show. I know I wouldn't be watching if I knew she was going to be a guest.

Oprah is an amazing woman who has done wonderful things for this world. She defines what a great woman is. Sarah Palin does not.

I urge all women to stand with Oprah. Do not boycott her. Continue watching her show. Keep reading her great magazine. Do not support Sarah Palin; a women who has done and continues to do horrible things.


If you like this post, please social bookmark (digg, reddit, stumble, etc) it below:

0 comments:

Like My Blog?

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Change Your World. Design by WPThemes Expert
Themes By Buy My Themes And Cheap Conveyancing.